"Fear and Resilience: Five Lenten Stories": At a time when fears threaten to isolate and divide, come together at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul in Boston on Thursdays during Lent for this lunchtime preaching series.
Guest preachers will offer their perspectives during a simple noon worship service, followed by a brown-bag lunch and conversation from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Weekly preachers and their topics will be:
• March 9: Sharley Paul and The Rev. Gay Cox, Deacon--Vulnerable Women
• March 16: The Rev. Paul Minor and The Rev. James Hairston--The Military
• March 23: The Rev. Dr. Lisa Fortuna--Children of Immigrants
• March 30: Sheila Dillon--Housing in Boston
• April 6: The Rev. Dr. Karen Coleman and The Rev. Judith Stuart--Students on Campus
All are welcome.
Visit www.stpaulboston.org or contact the cathedral office for more information at cathedral [at] diomass [dot] org or 617-482-4826, ext. 221.