One hundred years ago, on Dec. 25, 1914, Christ Church parishioners celebrated their first service at the stone chapel on Court Street in Plymouth.
Founded in 1844, the Episcopal parish had built a new, statelier home. And after many years on Russell Street, the congregation had moved to a new place of worship designed after the parish church in Scrooby, England, from which the Pilgrims had departed nearly 300 years earlier.
On Sunday, Dec. 14, Christ Church celebrated 100 years at its current location and 170 years as a parish.
Click above to read more.