The Cathedral Church of St. Paul in Boston is coordinating an online prayer vigil on Monday, Nov. 2, at 7 p.m., in collaboration with any and all other congregations in the diocese who would like to join together to pray for our nation, for safe and fair elections, and for all candidates and voters.
Bishop Alan M. Gates will offer a welcome and blessing.
A promotional graphic for downloading and sharing is available below.
Additionally, online prayer gatherings will be offered at 7 p.m. on the evenings of Nov. 3, 4, 5 & 6, via Zoom here.
Congregations partnering with the Cathedral Church of St. Paul to make this possible are:
- The MANNA Community at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul
- All Saints Parish in Brookline
- Christ Church and Iglesia de San Juan in Hyde Park
- Trinity Church in Marshfield
- Christ Church in Needham
- Diocesan Young Adult Advisory Committee
Visit www.diomass.org/votefaithfully-2020 for more resource materials and event and prayer offerings.