Clergy Professional Development Days, postponed from May, will be offered online via Zoom for all diocesan clergy, in two parts (each part offered three times).
Part I will feature guest presenter Donna Hicks, Ph.D., of the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University and author of Leading With Dignity and Dignity: Its Essential Role in Resolving Conflict. All diocesan clergy are encouraged to register for Part I; attendance for both Part I and Part II (the Safe Church review) is required for any clergy due for a Safe Church refresher this year.
Please register separately for Part I and Part II.
- Thursday, July 30, 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m. (Register online here.)
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 1:30-4 p.m. (Register online here.)
- Wednesday, Sept. 23, 1-3:30 p.m. (Register online here.)
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. (Register online here.)
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2-4 p.m. (Register online here.)
- Saturday, Sept. 26, 9:30-11:30 a.m. (Register online here.)
Questions may be directed to Martha Gardner, Missioner for Networking and Formation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-482-4826, ext. 403.