This is a six hour training session designed to:
- Increase awareness regarding sexual misconduct
- Increase awareness of abuse of power
- Outline steps toward preventing abuse
- Offer ways to intervene when misconduct occurs,
- Equip anyone in a position of parish leadership with ways of healing and rebuilding the body of Christ.
Logistics: Epiphany Episcopal Church is located at 62 Front Street in Walpole. The building is handicap-accessible. There is parking at the church, and it is one block from the Walpole commuter rail station. Doors open at 8 am for registration and light refreshments. Lunch will be provided by Epiphany; please indicate on the registration form if you have dietary restrictions.
Financial assistance with the cost of this training is available. For more information, please contact Esther Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.482.4826 x421.