This is a six hour training session designed to:
- Increase awareness regarding sexual misconduct
- Increase awareness of abuse of power
- Outline steps toward preventing abuse
- Offer ways to intervene when misconduct occurs,
- Equip anyone in a position of parish leadership with ways of healing and rebuilding the body of Christ.
Logistics: Christ Church is located at 1220 River Street in Hyde Park. The Number 32 bus to Cleary Square stops at Hyde Park Ave & River Street, .1 mile from the church. There is street parking on Maple Street at River Street. Doors open at 8 am for registration and light refreshments. Lunch will be provided by Christ Church; please indicate on the registration form if you have dietary restrictions.
Financial assistance with the cost of this training is available. For more information, please contact Esther Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.482.4826 x421.