This is a six hour training session designed to:
1. Increase awareness regarding sexual misconduct
2. Increase awareness of abuse of power
3. Outline steps toward preventing abuse
4. Offer ways to intervene when misconduct occurs,
5. Equip anyone in a position of parish leadership with ways of healing and rebuilding the body of Christ.
This training is required of all clergy and diocesan employees. It is also suitable for all employees of congregations, for wardens, vestry members, Eucharistic Visitors (EV), pastoral visitors, youth leaders, confirmation sponsors, retreat mentors, acolyte leaders, choir directors, church school teachers, and volunteers working in the parish on a regular basis.