Massachusetts Interfaith Power and Light's SHOW (Sustainable House of Worship) workshop helps faith communities lower their carbon footprints. Topics covered in the workshop include:
• Electricity — How to recognize the major energy hogs — and what to do about them.
• Solar Power — Is solar an option for your congregation?
• Heat and Air Conditioning — Is it time for an upgrade?
• Building Envelope — How to make your congregation more comfortable and save money.
• Behavior — How simple actions can reduce your energy bill – and carbon footprint.
To register online click here. Registration link: http://conta.cc/2jDc7a5.
On-site registration and refreshments are at 8:30 a.m. The workshop begins at 9 a.m. Fee is $20 payable online through PayPal, or by check. Clergy and lay leaders encouraged to attend. For more information contact Vince Maraventano at vince@MIPandL.org or 617-244-0755.
**Attending a SHOW workshop is a requirement for the Green Loans application process in the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts.