Leading by example can be a powerful part of our moral commitment to care for creation. Shrinking the carbon footprints at our houses of worship means lowers energy bills and more funds for other important purposes. Participants will learn what to do about:
• Electricity – How to recognize the major energy hogs – and what to do about them.
• Solar Power – What options are available and which is best for your congregation?
• Heat and Air Conditioning – Is it time for an upgrade?
• Building Envelope – How to increase comfort and save money.
• Behavior – How simple actions can lower your energy bill – and carbon footprint.
Onsite registration and refreshments are at 8:30 a.m. and the workshop begins at 9 a.m. Fee is $20 payable online through PayPal, or by check. Clergy and lay leaders encouraged to attend. For more information contact Vince Maraventano at vince@MIPandL.org or 617-244-0755.
Register by Nov. 9 at: http://conta.cc/2xA7IP5