The diocesan community’s prayers and presence are invited for these upcoming ordinations to the priesthood:
• The Rev. Sarah Brock on Saturday, Dec. 7, 10 a.m., at St. John’s Church (705 Hale Street) in Beverly Farms (sponsored for ordination by All Saints Church, Brookline);
• The Rev. Paul Shoaf Kozak on Saturday, Dec. 14, 10:30 a.m., at Grace Church (160 High Street) in Medford (sponsored by St. Luke’s-San Lucas Church, Chelsea);
• The Rev. Mary Beth Mills-Curran on Saturday, Dec. 21, 11 a.m., at St. John’s Church (1675 Route 25A) in Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y. (sponsored by St. James’s Church, Cambridge);
• The Rev. Isaac Martinez on Monday, Jan. 6, 6:30 p.m., at St. Paul’s Church (15 St. Paul Street) in Brookline (sponsored by St. James’s Church, Cambridge);
• The Rev. Mia Kano on Saturday, Jan. 11, 10:30 a.m., at St. Andrew’s Church (79 Denton Road) in Wellesley (sponsored by Grace Church, Medford);
• The Rev. Eric Fialho on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 7 p.m., at St. Paul’s Church (200 Riverside Avenue) in Riverside, Conn. (sponsored by Grace Church in Salem); and
• The Rev. Olivia Hamilton on Friday, Feb. 21, 6 p.m., at St. James's Church, her sponsoring parish, (1991 Massachusetts Avenue) in Cambridge.
Questions may be directed to the host parish or the Rev. Canon Edie Dolnikowski, Canon for Ordained Vocations, at 617-482-4826, ext. 514 or email@example.com.