The diocesan community’s prayers and presence are invited for these upcoming ordinations to the priesthood:
• The Rev. Sarah Brock on Saturday, Dec. 7, 10 a.m., at St. John’s Church (705 Hale Street) in Beverly Farms (sponsored for ordination by All Saints Church, Brookline);
• The Rev. Paul Shoaf Kozak on Saturday, Dec. 14, 10:30 a.m., at Grace Church (160 High Street) in Medford (sponsored by St. Luke’s-San Lucas Church, Chelsea);
• The Rev. Mary Beth Mills-Curran on Saturday, Dec. 21, 11 a.m., at St. John’s Church (1675 Route 25A) in Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y. (sponsored by St. James’s Church, Cambridge);
• The Rev. Isaac Martinez on Monday, Jan. 6, 6:30 p.m., at St. Paul’s Church (15 St. Paul Street) in Brookline (sponsored by St. James’s Church, Cambridge);
• The Rev. Mia Kano on Saturday, Jan. 11, 10:30 a.m., at St. Andrew’s Church (79 Denton Road) in Wellesley (sponsored by Grace Church, Medford); and
• The Rev. Eric Fialho on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 7 p.m., at St. Paul’s Church (200 Riverside Avenue) in Riverside, Conn. (sponsored by Grace Church in Salem).
Questions may be directed to the host parish or the Rev. Canon Edie Dolnikowski, Canon for Ordained Vocations, at 617-482-4826, ext. 514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.